By using or continuing to use a Service, including without limitation visiting imbra's website or otherwise providing your Personal Data to imbra, you accept and consent to the rights, obligations, and practices described in this Policy.
imbra is committed to the principles of user consent and choice and encourages you to determine your preferred experience when interacting with imbra. To this end, you may limit, restrict, or deny imbra's ability to share your Personal Data with third parties, or to use your Personal Data for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose for which it was originally collected or authorized by you, subject to applicable law. In order to exercise your right to choose, please contact us via email at email@example.com, postal mail, or telephone using our contact information found on the contact page.
This Policy applies to you and your Covered Users with respect to the Services. You shall be responsible for (i) informing your other Covered Users, if any, of the existence of this Policy, as well as any amendments, updates, or modifications made to this Policy and (ii) agreeing to this Policy, as amended, updated or modified from time to time, on behalf of all Covered Users.
imbra considers any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you to be “Personal Data,” including without limitation, Personal Data that is accessed, collected, maintained, transmitted, and/or used by imbra in the normal course of our business, and is subject to the provisions of this Policy, Terms of Service, and applicable law. Please note, in the absence of any notice to the contrary, you expressly grant imbra permission to share your Personal Data at imbra's discretion.
- For Customers. imbra may use Personal Data to process your service requests, handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, provide access to secure areas of imbra's website, and to enable imbra to review, develop, and continually improve the products, services, and offers that it provides. imbra also uses this information to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of imbra's website and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on its behalf.
- For Visitors. imbra may use Personal Data to send information about imbra to visitors and to contact such visitors. imbra also uses the information that it collects to improve the content of our website, enhance user experiences, and as training aids for our employees. Visitors have discretion as to whether to grant information to imbra, and may opt-out from such processes as outlined above.
- For Payment Information. imbra may ask Account holders to enter credit card or account information in order to process orders for Services. Financial information provided via our website is transferred to a imbra Third Party Service Provider for payment processing. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes by imbra and our imbra Third Party Service Provider for payment processing. Credit card numbers are used by imbra Third Party Service Provider only for processing payments and are not used for any other purposes. imbra has entered into written agreements with our Third Party Service Providers, and it will continue to enter into written agreements with third parties that provide payment processing services.
- For Use Information. imbra uses website use information to measure interest in and develop its web pages and marketing plans, customize the content you view on your web visits based on your activity during past visits, and administer imbra's website. In addition, imbra uses:
- IP addresses to help diagnose problems with its servers, and to administer its website;
- web beacons to count the number of times that its advertisements and web-based email content are viewed. imbra combines web beacon information with cookies to track activity on its website originating from advertisements and web-based email content.
- For Support Information. imbra uses information that you provide to it via telephone calls, SMS, chat, email, web forms, and other communications to correspond with you about services you may be interested in purchasing. If you elect to purchase a service online using a web form, imbra will use the information to establish your account. Information you submit in writing, such as chat, email, and web form information is archived and may be tied to information that imbra collects about your web visits. Your telephone calls may be recorded for training and operational purposes and imbra may enter information you provide via telephone into its systems to use for the purposes described in this paragraph.
imbra transfers Personal Data to third parties, including without limitation, law enforcement agencies and consumer reporting agencies, in the normal course of business, subject to service of lawful process or your written consent. If you breach the Terms of Service, or if imbra is under a duty to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, imbra may disclose your information to the relevant authority. Disclosure may include, but is not limited to, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of regulatory auditing, fraud protection and credit risk reduction. In particular, imbra may release the information it collects to third parties when imbra believes that it is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce legal rights, to protect the rights and safety of others, or to assist with industry efforts to control fraud, spam or other undesirable conduct. imbra may also release the information it collects to third parties, where the information is provided to enable such third party to provide services to imbra, provided that the third party has agreed to use at least the same level of privacy protections described in this Policy, and is permitted to use the information only for the purpose of providing services to imbra. In the event you request the disclosure of your Personal Data by imbra by, you will be responsible for the cost of disclosure efforts outside of imbra's normal course of business.
You control access to Personal Data maintained or stored by you via imbra's web-based interface for account management. You may update your information at any time. You may cancel your account at any time and may request that your personal information be deleted from imbra's databases, with the exception of: network access logs, which may be stored for any duration of time at imbra's discretion; cases where financially fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity is deemed to have occurred (as determined by imbra management or law enforcement officials), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of ongoing investigation and prevention of fraud recurrence; or cases where a violation of the Terms of Service has resulted in cancellation of your account (as defined by revocation of your permission to utilize imbra's services), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of prevention of further use of imbra's services in the future by the offending individual. Upon request, imbra will grant you reasonable access to Personal Data maintained by imbra about you. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated by you to be inaccurate, incomplete, or processed in violation of applicable law. Unless required by law, imbra will not permit you to access the Personal Data of any Data Subject other than yourself.
imbra will not intentionally collect or maintain, and requests that you do not provide, any information regarding your medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or other sensitive information. If you host any material or information that is sensitive and/or subject to the Health Information Privacy Portability and Accountability Act, or any other law or regulation, such information and compliance with applicable privacy laws, remains solely your responsibility. imbra is not responsible for any sensitive information stored by you on our systems.
imbra may transfer Personal Data to third parties acting on our behalf when operationally necessary to provide the Services. If imbra has received your Personal Data in the US subsequently transfers your Personal Data to a third party acting on our behalf, and such third-party agent processes your Personal Data in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy, imbra will remain responsible and liable unless we can prove that imbra is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
The services are not designed for or directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age and imbra will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under thirteen (13) years of age.
You bear sole responsibility for maintaining the security of virtual private server ("VPS") environments maintained under your Account(s). You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with any and all applicable privacy guidelines and regulations for all jurisdictions in which you may operate with respect to appropriate practices for the collection, storage, and dissemination of personal information using your VPS. In no event shall imbra be held liable for your failure to adopt and/or practice appropriate measures for safeguarding personal information stored within or transmitted through your VPS.
If you believe your Personal Data has been used in a way that is not consistent with this Policy, or if you have further questions regarding this Policy, please contact our custodian of records via email or by writing to us at the following address: Custodian of Records, imbra, iTowers CBD, Gaborone, Botswana the (the "Custodian of Records").
Please direct any complaints regarding this Policy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via postal mail, or telephone using our contact information found on the Support page. We will attempt to resolve any such complaints in a reasonably timely manner and in accordance with this policy. Issues regarding Personal Data not resolved pursuant to this section are subject to the dispute resolution procedures described in the iMSA.
Amendments to this Policy may be made at any time and you should check back frequently for any changes. imbra shall have the right and ability to amend this Policy at imbra's sole and absolute discretion, and any amendments herein shall be effective within fourteen (14) days of being posted by imbra or by your continued use of the Services, whichever later.